The Summit is pleased to reveal the name of the big winner of the contest, which came to a close on last July 14.
Mr. Jeff Russell, Executive Assistant from THE MEMBERS GROUP Financial Services at Des Moines, Iowa, in USA, will enjoy a dream trip valued at $1,940 in beautiful Quebec City, the cradle of French North America.
This dream trip includes:
- – Four (4) nights’ accommodation at the luxurious Fairmont Le Château Frontenac hotel
- – Limousine transportation to and from Quebec airport to your hotel;
- – A meal at the renowned restaurant Saint-Amour, including an aperitif and a bottle of wine
- – A tour of Old Quebec by horse-drawn carriage
- – A visit to the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec
- – A souvenir gift of your stay in the old capital
The International Summit of Cooperatives congratulates Mr. Russell on the prize and wishes him a wonderful stay in Quebec City during the Summit.