At Co-operation How, this year’s Congress, we want to highlight and debate concrete proposals in two areas:
#1 Proposals for taking participation in co-operatives to another level. What changes are needed? Do we need new mechanisms, new ideas, new channels for engaging with people? What can we learn from other organisations and sectors?
#2 Proposals for how we promote the co-operative message and secure our identity. What strategies are needed to strengthen and protect the reputation of co-operatives?
Please pitch your ideas. They will be debated here and the strongest proposals will form the focus of debate a Congress.
Your pitch should be a specific proposal for transforming participation or securing co-operative identity. It should be no more than 300 words and should cover:
- Whether your proposal addresses increasing participation or securing co-operative identity.
- What specific challenge the movement is facing that you are seeking to overcome.
- How your idea will overcome this challenge.
- What is needed from co-operatives in the movement to make this a reality.
- What would be the first step in making your idea a reality.
Email your pitch to [email protected]