Reader-owned, reader-led. Be a part of Co-op News today...
...by supporting the specialist, independent news and analysis of the co-operative movement we have been providing for over 145 years. From just £2.50 a month, join our Co-op News community – and help us maintain our independent future.
Why Co-operative News?
- Support an independent publication that's been serving co-ops since 1871
- A place to read and share news, information and insight from people who know the sector
- Get 52-pages of content in the printed edition that connects, champions and challenges co-operatives.
Why be a member?
- Subscribers are automatically member-owners of the co-operative
- Members help choose content, plan our strategy and can take part in elections to our board
- Print subscribers receive 12 monthly editions each year, plus a special end of year review
- PAY YEARLY
- PAY MONTHLY
Co-op News is essential reading for key decision makers in the global co-operative movement.
Co-operative News is our sector, our news, our conversation. Dialogue and debate is the glue that holds us together as a movement.