Fair Trade Resource Network and Fairtrade America invite the public to celebrate National Fair Trade Month this October, as we raise awareness and encourage more people to enjoy Fair Trade products in their daily lives. In doing so, we all support many families to have better living standards. Fairtrade America and Fair Trade Resource Network are partnering to support and publicize events and activities throughout the month. Please read below to find out about free product samples, educational materials and other support!
We encourage you to participate in any or all of the following ways:
- Attend an existing event – follow the growing list of planned events at Events Calendar.
- Let us know about your Fair Trade Month plans – and send photos! – so we can help promote your good work via our social media channels and Events Calendar.
- Request product samples and educational materials from Fairtrade America and FTRN.
FREE resources include:
- Product samples and coupons from
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Divine Chocolate
- Wholesome Sweeteners
- Glee Gum
(request samples & coupons from [email protected])
- Fair Trade Month Stickers
- Fairtrade Flier
- Downloadable educational handouts and Fair Trade Month web and social media graphics
- 20% Discounts on other printed materials, like educational booklets, kids books, photo books, wall calendars & more. Use code “20percentoff” at FTRN online store .
4. Enter a Prize Drawing for one of five Fairtrade gift baskets – the contest will run throughout October and you’ll be able to find out how to enter and spread the word starting October 1 here.
Our theme for this year’s festivities is: “Be Fair”, with related taglines that encourage Americans to educate themselves about Fair Trade. Taglines include “Think Fair”, “Speak Fair”, “Buy Fair” and “Play Fair”.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to working together to raise awareness of Fair Trade in the coming weeks.