Desjardins has launched Zoom Coop, a new online game aimed at teaching co-operation in a fun yet educational way.
To mark the launch of the online game, Desjardin is giving away various gifts to Canadian residents who play Zoom Coop.
Those who register will get the chance to win many prizes, including:
• 1 new iPad1, worth approximately $750
• 2 gift certificates, worth $250 each, from Mountain Equipment Co-op
• 1 gift basket of pork and poultry, worth approximately $250, from Olymel
• 1 gift basket of CDs by different musicians, worth approximately $100, from Symphonique, a musicians’ co-operative
• 2 gift baskets of coffee, worth approximately $100 each, from Noula, a solidarity co-operative
• 2 gift baskets of maple products, worth approximately $100 each, from Citadelle, a maple syrup producers’ cooperative
Desjardins will also make a donation worth $30,000 to: Foundation Desjardins, Education for All and Foundation David Suzuki.
Those who cannot play Zoom Coop online can still get the chance to win prizes by mailing a legibly handwritten letter with his or her name, address, including city and postal code, and telephone number, the date and a text of approximately 50 words on "How co-operatives enterprises build a better world" in an envelope with sufficient postage to the following address:
100 rue des Commandeurs, Cooperation Department, Desjardins Group. 4th Floor East, Lévis, Quebec G6V 7N5.
To be eligible for the contest, individuals must be Canadian resident and have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of October 15, 2012.
Employees of the Co-operation and Organizational Ethics Department of the Fédération des caisses Desjardins as well as employees of the firm TINK Digital Profitability Inc. and the people with whom they live are not eligible for this contest. Furthermore, a participant cannot win more than once.
The contest is open until 31 January 2013.
For more information, go to: https://zoomcoop.coop/rules.html