Co-operatives in the UK and abroad are being urged to enter two awards ceremonies, which will form part of the Co-operatives United International Dinner.
The International Co-operative Alliance's Rochdale Pioneers Award and Co-operatives UK's 2012 awards will recognise co-operatives or individuals that have excelled in the sector over the past year.
A special dinner in Manchester on 31 October, following the ICA General Assembly, will recognise an individual, or under special circumstances an organisation, that has contributed to innovative and financially sustainable activities that have significantly benefited co-operative members.
Members of the ICA can nominate a current or former member or employee who has served an ICA member organisation. Organisations that are nominated must be an ICA member, or an affiliate of a member.
For the Co-operative Awards, members of Co-operatives UK can recognise excellence, innovation and ethics of businesses and individuals across the diverse co-operative movement and celebrate co-operation and the achievements of the UK’s most pioneering and inspirational co-operators.
Co-operatives can be entered into the following awards:
· The #coops2012 Award
· Co-operative of the Year Award
· Small Co-op, Big Achiever
• Entries for the Co-operative Awards close on 10 September, to enter visit: http://www.manchester2012.coop/awards To enter a nomination for the Rochdale Pioneers Award email Director-General Chuck Gould, with supporting documentation, by 15 September: [email protected]
In this article
- British co-operative movement
- Business models
- Co-operatives UK
- Co-operatives United
- Consumer cooperative
- Contact Details
- Greater Manchester
- International Co-operative Alliance
- Person Career
- Rochdale Society of Equitable Pioneers
- Social Issues
- The Co-operative brand
- The Co-operative Group
- United Kingdom