Fair Trade Resource Network welcomes any individual to join FTRN’s Fair Trade Society, the only membership program in North America in an inclusive, national nonprofit solely devoted to Fair Trade!
Members partner with FTRN and each other to:
- Develop a home for individuals to collaborate & organize their voices
- Educate ourselves and others further about Fair Trade
- Facilitate and engage in dialogue within the Fair Trade movement
- Give input into FTRN’s programs
Any individual can join N. America’s only inclusive, grassroots membership program for the Fair Trade movement and access in-depth analysis of news, receive free advocacy resources, and qualify for specials on Fair Trade products. See the main benefits below.
Cost is only $35/year ($25 for students)
Free Print Publications
Within 1 month of joining, you receive 1 copy of the 2012 Fair Trade Calendar, and 1 copy of the definitive booklet “An Overview of Fair Trade in North America”
Free Registration on all FTRN Webinars
Participate live, and get the recordings immediately afterwards, of all 10-15 webinars about key issues in Fair Trade throughout the year.
Q&A with the Director
Discuss developments in the Fair Trade movement with FTRN’s Executive Director, Jeff Goldman, and other members of the Fair Trade Society once every 2 months via members-only webinar or conference call.
- Discounts on Fair Trade products (coffee, chocolate, crafts, etc.) from business partners and from FTRN (shirts, books, etc.)
- Free PDF of the booklet “An Overview of Fair Trade in North America”
- Opportunities to give input for FTRN programs, such as topics for public webinars