Test your wits with our Co-op 2003 quiz.
1. How many Labour/Co-op MPs are there in the current Parliament?
a) 28 b) 30 c) 35
2. The Co-operative Union changed its name to Co-operatives UK during 2003. But when was the Union originally founded?
a) 1869 b) 1879 c) 1889
3. A major Co-operative travel buying and marketing group, CTTG, was launched this year. How many retail societies' travel businesses are involved?
a) 3 b) 4 c) 5
4. Who was 2003 Congress President?
a) Martin Beaumont b) Gareth Thomas c) Pauline Green
5. The Co-op Party's Mutuo think-tank revealed a high-profile patron during 2003. Who is he?
a) Tony Blair b) Prince Charles c) Gordon Brown
6. Who is the Chief Executive of the Social Enterprise Coalition?
a) Jonathan Bland b) Glenys Thornton c) Stephen Timms
7. Name the entrepreneur cleared at Snaresbrook Crown Court of bribing two former CWS executives?
a) Allan Green b) David Chambers c) Andrew Regan
8. Name the latest Co-op Brand product to switch to entirely Fairtrade sourcing.
a) Chocolate b) Coffee c) Tea
9. The Co-operative Group will have a new chairman in May. Name him.
a) Keith Darwin b) Bob Burlton c) Terry Morton
10. Which retail co-op society parted company with its Chief Executive during the summer?
a) Oxford, Swindon & Gloucester b) Radstock c) Heart of England