We are really keen to promote the wonderful work that is taking place to raise public awareness of the co-operative model. We hope that the following will help, and we are happy for you to use some, or all, of the following facilities to promote your activity.
1) Add your events to our website, www.2012.coop
You can add your own event to our IYC calendar by filling in the form at here
Our calendar of events during the International Year is displayed on our website here.
2) Post details of your International Year activity on our facebook page.
You can also “Like” us on there to keep up to date with other messages we post.
3) Tweet your activity using the International Year hash tag, #coops2012
Make sure you use our designated hashtag for co-operative activity: #coops2012
4) Follow the IYC blog on Tumblr
Please follow us and post your activity details here so we can re-post them
5) Register with the Global News Hub and post your activity there
Visit the Global News Hub, run by Co-operative News, here and post details of your activity.
Thank you for your help and for sharing your news. Wishing you lots of success in arranging your events for the International Day of Co-operatives 2012.