The Center for Global Justice in San Miguel de Allenda, Guanajuato, Mexico, has an archive of the Center’s writings on cooperatives and regional cooperative organizing.
- Bowman & Stone: Argentina’s Crisis
- Bowman & Stone: Can Grameen Bank-style Microcredit Eliminate Poverty?
- Bowman & Stone: Cooperatives: A Brief Introduction to their Types, History & Social Change Prospect
- Bowman & Stone:Cooperativization on the Mondragón Model As Alternative to Globalizing Capitalism
- Bowman & Stone: Venezuela and Argentina
- Bowman & Stone: Tolantongo: Model Resort Cooperative?
- Bowman: A Women’s Co-op Battles Globalization
- Bowman: David vs. Goliath: Small Cooperatives vs. Multinational Corporations
- Bowman: Fund for Worker Cooperatives Created by the Center for Global Justice
- Bowman: May Day and Producer Cooperatives
- Bowman: Shopping for a Better World
- Bowman: TIERRA, LIBERTAD . . . AND COOPS! in Hidalgo, Mexico
- González Díaz: Social Organization as a Process for Change: Cooperatives of Yucatán and Campeche
- Larcom: “Nueva Vida” sewing cooperative in Nicaragua
- Larcom: “We Have Other Plans:” Communities Implement Alternative Development
- Lundren & Trigg:Weaving for Survival: Mujeres Productoras de Cienegilla
- Silverman: A cooperative model of social development: Using the workplace for social and individual growth
- Stone: Bauen Hotel, Argentine “Recuperated Business” Co-op, Wins Reprieve
- Yasui: Mujeres Productoras, Rural Women Working Together
- Yasui: Revolving Loan Fund: Report on First and Second Loans
Image of co-op tour from from Dreamcatcher Imaging