Oblique Solutions NWQ offers collaborative approaches to problem solving from Bob Davis in the great Northwest. Consulting for Co-op Development, Governance, Consensus Decision-Making & Facilitation.
- Hands on experience working in co-ops and social justice organizations.
- Consensus decision-making training & facilitation.
- Policy Governance experience from conception, development to day to day practice.
- Working understanding of Collective Management and models.
- Anti-Oppression Training
- Open Space Technology trainer and facilitator.
- Participant in the Democracy At Work Network peer training program sponsored by the United States Federation of Worker Co-ops.
Current Projects: Member and Staff Engagement process to determine the strategic vision of Olympia Food Co-op into the future. Developing a Co-op think tank to advance a co-op economy in the Portland region.
Join the Conversation