Cooperation Texas seeks a Research & Development intern for the organization’s Cooperative Business Institute program. Founded in October 2009 in response to growing economic inequality, Cooperation Texas is an Austin-based non-profit committed to the creation of sustainable jobs through the development, support and promotion of worker-owned cooperatives. We believe everyone deserves equal access to dignified employment, which is why we place those most directly affected by social and economic inequality at the center of our work. We provide education, training and technical assistance to existing and start-up worker cooperatives in all sectors of the economy, helping launch and strengthen businesses across Texas that put people and the planet first.
- Research and review existing literature on worker cooperative development
- Conduct market & industry research.
- Assist with feasibility studies & business planning
- Work with staff on project management
- General program support for the Cooperative Business Institute