The team at the Co-op College have just unveiled a new range of online courses, designed to help the movement make progress during the Covid-19 crisis.
“It’s never been more important to keep co-operating and share knowledge, enabling us all to move forwards together,” the organisation says on its website.
“We’ve got the tools that you and your organisation need to ensure you build back better. As always, we’re looking to do everything we can to help.
“That’s why we’ve spent time listening to what you need, developing and refining our training to ensure that it’s relevant, dynamic and innovative.”
The courses, released for Co-op Fortnight, use interactive tech for phone and tablet and include a taster version of the College’s Values and Principles course.
More courses will become available in the coming weeks, including:
- Sustainable Development Goals – examining what they mean and how to incorporate them
- Co-ops Worldwide – offering a unique perspective on co-ops right across the globe
- Coaching Skills – developing yourself and others around you
- Chairing Skills – leading meetings in a modern world
- Developing Leadership – growing your skills and confidence to reach your goals
And there are online workshops available, including:
- Advanced Values and & Principles – an in-depth look at the values and principles that underpin the co‑operative movement
- International Co-operative Development – See the different challenges that co-ops face across the globe
- Understanding Financial Information – making sense of data with ease
- Understanding Management Accounts – Navigate your way through management
- Introduction to Coaching – developing yourself and others around you
- Co-ops Worldwide – offering a unique perspective on co-ops right across the globe.
There are hundreds of other online courses available, the College adds, looking at issues such as mental health, managing people and retail. More details here.