The charitable arm of the World Council of Credit Unions (Woccu) has launched a monthly donation scheme to a choice of credit union related causes.
Those who give a monthly sum to Woccu’s Worldwide Foundation can choose from five causes:
- The Priority Fund, supporting credit union development.
- Project Storm Break, a disaster relief fund.
- The Global Women’s Leadership Network, advancing women in the credit union movement.
- The Global Classroom, which connects credit unions across the world.
- World Council Young Credit Union Professionals, supporting the credit union leaders of tomorrow.
Regular donations can be set up online at doglobalgood.org/give.
Woccu director Mike Reuter said: “It is very convenient to make charitable giving a part of your monthly budget by setting up a recurring amount to be drawn from your credit card or bank account.
“Our monthly giving programme makes that easy. We’ll also make sure you get one tax receipt at the year’s end that details each monthly donation making it easier to keep tabs on your giving.”